background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

my dr's appt

i went to the doctor today and i am 4 cm dilated!!! this is crazy to me because i was 1 cm forever with jack until i was induced. when i was induced with jack i got my epidural at 3cm (so i am already passed the point of where i got the epidural with jack). i got the epidural before i had any pain because the anesthesiologist was on the floor and i didn't want to miss my chance. so i don't know what "real" contractions feel like. that is what is making me so scared this time. my nurse (with jack) told me that i was having major contractions before the epidural and i didn't even know i was having them. i am so scared that i am going to have those same contractions (which wouldn't be the worst thing ever) and not know that i am in labor until it is too late and i will have to deliver at home!!! i know that will not happen but the thought still runs through my mind.

so i am scheduled to be induced on monday the 11th, but the doctor said that he didn't think i would go until then. he even said "i might be seeing you tonight".

so we'll see!!

(i gained 2 more pounds so i have gained a total of 46.)

2 comments:

M. Congleton said...

How exciting! I was the same way with both girls. I was 4 cm and in active labor and didn't even know! We'll be praying for ya. What an exciting time!

The Hays Family said...

Looks like your doctor was right, he did see you later that night!!! I am so happy for you, Johnny and Jack!! Can't wait to meet Charlie!