background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

mcwane center with 2 boys


i had my first outing with jack and charlie on friday. we went to the mcwane center with my friends from mama and me. i was nervous about going and almost backed out, but i knew that if i didn't just do it then i might not ever!! so i decided that it would be the best time since i would have my friends to help. i am so thankful for them and couldn't have done it with out them. jack does not like to stay in one place at the mcwane center so that makes nursing a little difficult or it would have if melissa and jenny weren't there with me. they took jack to play while i nursed. that was my first time nursing in public with him...not the easiest thing at this point, but we survived without showing the world my goods :)
jack had a lot of fun and was good for the most part. he didn't want to play with his friends very much. he doesn't even know they are there when there is so much around him to play with.


i wore the moby wrap that my friend, alli let me borrow. i watched the video about how to wear it the night before and got freaked out. it is A LOT of fabric!! when i got to the mcwane center i got melissa to show me how to wear it. it was comfortable but HOT! and poor charlie looks like his neck is going to break. he was comfy in it and slept great until he got hungry and he got hot toward the end too.
(don't look at my double chin...hopefully that will go away soon)


me and my boys!!

No comments: