background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I woke up before 7:00 and couldn't sleep anymore. I tried to sleep in but couldn't so came up front to my boys who just woke up and they both said, "happy Mother's Day!" That made me feel happy! I loved hearing Charlie say it this year!!

We went to church and Sunday school and then I requested five guys for lunch.

Then we went to the park


I am so thankful that God gave me these boys and made me a Momma!!! 





Then I got to take a nap!!!!

I requested cupcakes too...healthy day :)

Then I ended the day by reading jack a book (I usually read to jack and johnny reads to Charlie)



Then I rocked Charlie for a few minutes. This is an every night request from him :)


Sweetest kisses!!

Happy Mother's Day to my momma who taught me how to be a loving mom! 

Happy Mother's Day to my mother in law who has welcomed me into her family like I am one of her own! 

Love to all of my momma friends...I am thankful for y'all and all of the momma advice!

No comments: