background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2014

April happenings!


Charlie and I rode the train at the mall...he was one happy boy!!

Splash pad

1 week without the pacie



Park

First swim day



Celebrating baby Isaiah! 


Thankful for sweet friends!



Charlie played in the dirt. (This is also the day that I smashed my thumb in the door. The door completely closed on my thumb)


Making our spring craft



Bunny day at school

We had a play date at the park with classmates and I drove all the way home with a Rock on my car!!



Water guns!

Jack did the monkey bars for the first time


We went on a date and test drove mini vans :)





We played Legos during nap time

So sweet!!

We swam with Evan and Lydia 


Charlie likes to read before bed

I asked Charlie to put our shoes up. He tried to carry them all and couldn't. So he put his inside mine :)

Charlie's first time to write on a wall...luckily it was sidewalk chalk 

Rice Krispy treats...jack did almost all of it!!




A rocket ship

No comments: