background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2014

May (so far)...


Charlie loves to make Johnny's coffee with him so johnny waits every morning for Charlie to wake up to make his coffee! 

This is why I pick out jacks clothes...green shirt with green shorts (luckily he doesn't care to pick out his clothes...when the time comes for him to pick them out I guess I need to teach him what looks good)

Spider-batman and Spider-Man cane on a walk with me and Pete 

Jack made a turtle costume. He designed it and drew circles for us to cut out. We thought he would not fit in it but he did!

He brought it for share day at school and it was a huge hit!! One if his classmates, Miley, asked if he would make her one...so he did!

Charlie reads a book every bedtime 

Pete and stuffed Pete sleeping together

This past week was teacher appreciation week. Jack also picked out a candle for his teachers. (He also dropped a big candle on the floor at bath and body and it shattered. Not his or my best moment)

Jack drew and sounded out/wrote it all by himself!! It says "To Ms. Tiffany To Ms Kia Thank you" 
When he brought it to me to see I asked what the purple dots and circles were and he pointed to his chest. I laughed and he looked at me like I was the meanest person ever. So I told him I loved it and loved that he worked so hard on it. Then I said that we can't draw pictures of private parts that are hidden by clothes and he said "they aren't, they poke out." Ha!!! 

We made cookies for the teachers too

We wore yellow for wishbone day in honor of Maggie. It is the international awareness day for OI (osteogenesis imperfecta..."brittle bone disease")

We have been swimming after johnny gets off work


Jack made "our family coming home from Disney world" (jack has his telescope and Charlie has his sword)


My last day in the Florida MOPS group was this past Thursday and my friend Natalie made these for the people moving and Amanda framed them. Natalie is selling these (all states) for her adoption. Let me know if you want to buy one :) I am so thankful for the friendships that I have made through MOPS. I am especially thankful for Jen. I will be sad to leave her and her family!!!

No comments: