background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

mama and me sprinkle


i had my sprinkle at mama and me today. i had a great time celebrating charlie! i got some really cute clothes, accessories, and lots of diapers!! everybody brought yummy food. there were A LOT of kids there today, but that's the great thing about summer! jack even got a present from eli. it was the perfect present...eli knows what other boys want :) he got a buzz lightyear toy and a big brother book that we read before naptime. i hope that he will love charlie!

this morning jack came up to me and asked "when is charlie going to be here?" this is the first time that jack has asked about charlie coming. it made my heart happy! he then said "i will teach him how to play with...and pointed to his playdoh". i said are you going to kiss him and hug him and he said yes. i know at first it will be hard but i just have this vision of my two boys playing so well together and jack teaching charlie so many things.

No comments: