background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

halloween party

last night we went to a halloween party in robby and andrea's neighborhood. first we had yummy taco soup at their house and then we walked down the street to the party. the kids of course had a blast. they were all set up for lots of kids. they had an inflatable jumpy house, a swing set, and the cutest playhouse! it reminded me so much of the house my dad built for me when i was little. i wish i had a picture of my old one to show.

pete's costume

my boys!


jack wanted to hold clara's hand! too cute!


this is a better picture of jack


here's the play house


it had electricity (which my mom said mine did too!) and a window unit air conditioner!! so cool! i want my dad to build jack one but he said that might have to wait for a girl :) i think jack would enjoy one...we could make it boyish!


jack and clara making a giant mess!


jack cleaned up the balls...there was a ball pit on the other side of the jumpy house


clara going down the slide. jack never did it (which is very surprising)!


No comments: