background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thanksgiving break and hand, foot, mouth disease


Our thanksgiving did not go as planned!! We were supposed to go to Columbus, but couldn't because of this lovely disease!! Charlie was a champ!! The doctor said "this is the most impressive case of HFMD that he had ever seen." Charlie never stopped eating and drinking though!!

The worst thing about it was that we had to stay away from everybody!!

We did get tcby, but ate outside

During the break we researched about volcanoes. Jack built one out of his magna tiles. 

He drew one and colored one that I labeled


We made our thankful leaves again (just a different way)

We had a painting day. Jack painted me and our flowers.

We had to make thanksgiving dinner. I went shopping either 2 days or 1 day before thanksgiving (cant remember). I was afraid everything was going to be gone from the store but I got everything I needed. I went at night and the store was pretty much empty!! It was great!!

We did a whole chicken in the crockpot, Namer's dressing, connesuiers (sp?) casserole, and sweet potato casserole. It was so tasty!!!

Harry came to visit!!

Charlie slowly lost his spots

He snuggled with his buddies

We made a volcano erupt (this is a dinosaur train volcano and it is great!! You can wash it out and use it as many times as you want!!

Jack read to Charlie for over 30 minutes

My boys!!!

We erupted the volcano again and again :)

No comments: