background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Johnny's 31st birthday


I have him 6 CDs. I asked friends on Facebook what bands they liked so that I could get him some new bands to like. I think my friends made good suggestions :)

The boys and I picked out johnny some cupcakes. Jack really wanted to make him a cake, but I really wanted to get him yummy cupcakes. I kinda feel bad that we didn't bake him a cake. But these cupcakes were sooo good!


The boys gave johnny a car back rub shirt :)

We were going to go to a Japanese steakhouse the day after Johnny's birthday, but Charlie had a fever.

4 days after Johnny's birthday jack asked "is it still daddy's birthday?" I said no. He said, "but we didn't get to go to the Japanese steakhouse." 

So, of course we had to go this past weekend!! We tried to go on Saturday night without reservations...big mistake! So we made reservations for the next night. When we were walking to the car I noticed jack was crying. I picked him up and he said, "I can't get my tears to stop coming." Sweet boy!! So, we got pizza and a movie and all was well :)

 We had fun! The boys were wonderful!!

Jack loved the show!!!

Charlie loved the rice!!!

No comments: