background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

our mantle


i got this idea from pinterest. i might redo it though. i wish that i would have bought smaller letters. i also might make it one line and just let it say "a Child is born". we'll see. but for now here it is...

we don't put our stockings on the mantle until christmas eve right after before the kids go to bed because jack pulled a stocking hanger on his head when he was 1 and it scared me half to death! those things are way to heavy to fall on a baby's head! so now i don't take any chances.


opinions??


2 comments:

Alli and Korey said...

LOVE !! I might have to copy this ... oh wait I need a mantle first, hmmmm.

Kelley said...

LOVE. Can u send me the instructions? I use a heavy duty staple to hang our stockings-- seems to work :)