background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

other christmas break events


i got to test out my new stroller that we got for christmas from my parents and johnny's mom. i LOVE it! it is a joovy. it rides so smooth and jack really likes it...in fact he was jealous of clara testing it out yesterday!



jack loves his scooter and is so good at riding it. he only had one wipe out


i gave johnny a pizza stone


we went to zoolight safari again with grandma. it wasn't as crowded so we really got to see the lights.



jack has loved the box from the stroller. he says that it is his boat. we got out the markers he got from santa and decorated his boat. i drew a steering wheel and jack drew a horn...here he is honking his horn


oh my word!


this makes me smile :) i love my boys!


charlie is practicing sitting up


clara came over before we left for columbus and the kids pretended to be aliens :)

No comments: