background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

happy 29th birthday to me






this is the night before my bday. jack gave me my present early so that we could watch it together.


(molly sent me an edible arrangement and johnny gave me flowers and new clothes)

i started out the day like normal, but jack was being just plain terrible...i hope the terrible two's go away and that we don't have the terrible three's! anyway, we got ready to go to lunch with kelly and lori. jack did great at lunch and so did charlie (thank goodness). after jack's nap he told me that his head hurt. i didn't even know that he could tell me that. he asked to watch a movie and when i sat down next to him to snuggle i could feel his body heat so i checked his temp and it was 101.5. so we just took it easy and waited for johnny to get home and doctor him. as johnny was cooking our dinner i snuggled with jack. then i got up to feed charlie...thank goodness i did because jack threw up all over the place! yuck!
so no pf changs for me. but we will go out next week.

random pics:
jack requested that i make a clock for the professor and then i made the barrier for him to trap them.
(jack has great bed hair in this pic)

i finally got charlie smiling on camera. i took it myself while holding him so it's not the best but you get the idea.


No comments: