background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

water table


jack and i got out his water table today. he had a lot of fun! i think he could play in water all day long. he liked pouring the water out to the ground below our porch and listen to the splatter.

i had my doctor's appointment yesterday. i had to bring jack and he did great! he ate his snack in the waiting room and i read diesel 10 (his favorite thomas book). then when we got into the room i gave him the ipad to play with. he just played while i talked to the doctor. then when we listened to charlie's heartbeat i told him that we were going to hear charlie and he looked up and paid lots of attention. so cute! anyway, that was my last doctor's appointment that i have to bring him to because he starts school on june 6th. (i signed him up for the summer program so that i could go to my weekly dr's appts) now i am having second thoughts on that decision because he does so great there with me. i know i will like having the time to myself 2 days a week before charlie gets here but everytime i think about him going to school and me not knowing his every move makes me super sad!! seriously, i almost end up in tears everytime i think about it. i know he will do great and have a great time. i am just imagining him grabbing onto me that first day of school and me having to push him away :( maybe he will just walk on in and do great!! fingers crossed!

this dr's visit i only gained 1 pound in 3 weeks and last appt i had gained 10 pounds in 4 weeks. how is that possible? i didn't do anything different. oh well.


No comments: