background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

first auburn game










i hate that i am so behind on my blogging!! i don't know why my blog is being so difficult right now. i can't put my writing in the middle like i normally do for some reason and my font is different. very strange! also for some reason i can't see my pictures when i download them into blogger. ugh! so i can't leave little captions about each one.

anyway, here are the pictures from the first auburn game day!! war eagle!!

molly came for her annual labor day visit. we had a lot of fun with her. saturday we went to the farmers market and then came home and molly and jack took a 3 hour nap!! then we had some friends over for the game! sunday we went to church. that afternoon during jack's nap molly and i went and got our nails done and did a little shopping. sunday night we went over to our friends chris and krysten's house for dinner. then monday molly slept in a bit and left :(

my fingers are crossed that this post will work!

**well it worked but i still can't leave captions under each picture. oh well.

No comments: