background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

my 28th birthday!


friday night we went to pf changs with robby and andrea. it was so much fun and so yummy! pf changs used to be my favorite restaurant and every time we came to bham to visit johnny's mom we would eat there. we have only been 3 or 4 times since we moved. robby and johnny split the meal for 2 :) haha!
after dinner we went over to robby and andrea's house and just hung out. we looked up people on facebook to let the guys see what they were up to. we also looked at their old pictures. it was a fun night!


saturday night we had some friends over to our house for pizza and cake. johnny got me a cake from edgar's!!


jack was so adorable when everybody started singing happy birthday! he looked around the room and had this little smile on his face. he was so proud that it was his momma's birthday!!


this is a picture of me and jack after his nap today. we went to mama and me this morning. i was going to take jack out to eat for my birthday but when i asked if he wanted a hot dog or a cheese quesadilla he said "cheese" so we went home and ate for free!


tonight we had garlic chicken, grilled corn, and green beans for dinner (this was my birthday dinner growing up, but minus the corn and add mashed potatoes). then we went to yogurt mountain for dessert. jack was super excited about ice cream!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Great pics of you and Jack! Isn't it funny how you have a "birthday dinner" growing up? My mom always made me homemade lasagna--- Happy Birthday-- that cake looks magical--- I love Edgar's!