background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

HANSON in nashville


i went to nashville on tuesday for the hanson concert. i left around 10:30 and got to molly's office around 1:45. i got to there early so that we could go on the walk with hanson! oh my. if you only knew how excited i have been about this! anyway, when we drove past the crowd of people waiting to go on the walk i squealed like a little girl!! molly told me to get out and that she would find a parking place and meet me....how nice is she?? so i hoped out and started the walk.

isaac walked my first...and then my crush (it's ok johnny knows) zac walks by!!!!!! i wish i could have screamed, but i remained calm and just watched them...i held back my drool! i just took pictures and watched! they are so dog gone cute!!

then taylor walked by...

it was hot out there...not just because of 3 hot guys, but because it was 102 degrees!!


molly at the walk


molly took this picture of me walking next to taylor!! yes, i had every opportunity to talk to them, but i just couldn't! i was content just walking next to him! if he only knew that i had loved him for 13 years!! but i am sure a lot of the girls had loved him just as long.


look at that face!!!

back sweat!
it was hard to walk next to them for long cause girls would push you out of the way to get next to them! i don't blame them though!!

the best picture by far...

geez!!!!


doesn't he look like a little boy in this picture?!?


talking about what the walk is all about. so it was not only nice to walk next to these fine guys, but they do it for a good cause!! such good guys!





our stamps showing that we went on the walk


i had the best time at the hanson concert with my best friend molly!! it was the best hanson concert that i have ever been to (it was my 4th one)! i have loved them all but this one was amazing! they played a lot of old stuff which i love because it brought back so many memories for me! it was like i was a 14 year old girl again with hanson posters on my wall and reading BOP magazines!!

ever since i got home i have been obsessed with watching their videos and i am even following them on twitter!! haha! i am crazy. i will always love them till the day i die. i will be 85 years old and still rocking out to hanson!!!!

thanks to johnny for letting me go to the concert and thanks to susan for watching jack for me!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I am the same way w/ NKOTB & especially Joe McIntyre...I can still name his 8 siblings, which hospital he was born in..........