background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

crying face


we have been wanting to take a picture of jack crying because he looks soooo pitiful! he makes a better crying face right before the tears flow but i didn't get my camera in time. i will try again some other time. it is hard for me to think about getting a camera when i am either trying to soothe him or trying to discipline him.



i helped my grandmother pick these cups out when i was little from winn dixie :)



when i get him in his towel, i always say "awe my little bitty baby" and he thinks it is funny. sometimes before i can say it jack will say "baby"


my child...the genius! i thought this was so good. he lined up his cars all by himself and then tried to push the back one like a train


we just got a new cookbook that hides veggies and fruit in food. so we are trying out a few new things. tonight we are going to make turkey meatballs with butternut squash and carrots hidden in them and the sauce. i am also going to bake some oatmeal cookies with zucchini and banana in them. we'll see!! the cookbook is called Deceptively Delicious

1 comment:

Jenn Jenn said...

That is a cool idea! I wish I had a picture of when I was a baby crying!!! Man and real tears!!!