background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

happy 5 year anniversary!


5 years ago today i married my best friend! he is the love of my life and the best daddy and husband i could ever ask for. i am seriously the luckiest girl in the world!!

i love looking back at the wedding pictures and thinking about how great that day was. i wasn't nervous at all (i guess because i knew that God had made the right choice for me)! it was bright and sunny outside...not a cloud in the sky!
i had fun getting ready with all of my 10 bridesmaids (i am sure johnny had fun with his groomsmen)

and of course my mom!


mary held my dress when i went to use the bathroom right before the wedding :)

the wedding couldn't have gone any better! i loved every minute of it!!
from the moment my dad walked me down the aisle

to the moment that i got to kiss my husband!

we had a blast at the reception talking to all of our friends and family (even if it was so hot and my dress felt like it weighed 50 pounds and i had sweat dripping down my back) i wouldn't have it any other way. the tables were beautiful and the food i am sure was tasty.

the cakes were beautiful and yummy!


it was the perfect day!

johnny, i love you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!

No comments: