background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 25, 2008

going through auburn and 27 weeks

we stopped through auburn on the way home from our trip. we wanted to see what had changed...it is crazy how much has changed. we also wanted to take pete for a walk around the pond in front of the the museum where johnny and i got engaged. we had a lot of fun but it was super hot that day.
me and pete in front of the museum
me and johnny in front of the museum

27 week bare belly shot. the baby is 2 pounds now (which is the weight of a head of cauliflower). he is 14 1/2 inches long.

my doctor's appointment went great. jack was flipping around when the doctor was listening for his heartbeat. the doctor said everything looked great. he said that i am doing just fine with my weight and all. so that made me happy because some people have been a little conserned that i was gaining too much (for some reason!!).

27 weeks.