background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

baby shower and other pics

my friends in mobile threw me a baby shower. it was so much fun and we got lots of great gifts for jack and for me! we had french onion soup (one of my favorites), a yummy salad, sundried tomato hummus, virgin strawberry mojitos, and a fruit cookie cake. it was a great day!
(sherie, kelly, me, candice, teresa, and nicolette)
here i am with my hostesses. i am wearing a shirt that kelly and sherie made for me. i guess if you click on the picture you can see it.

(me and kelly showing off the dirty diapers)

we played lots of games at the shower. with this game we had to guess what kind of chocolate bar was the poopy in the diaper. we could smell it, look at it, and even taste it. we played another game where we had to guess the baby food...which was actually kind of tough! we played baby catch phrase and a few other games. (you can really see the shirt in this picture)


this is the mommy basket. everybody brought a present for me to help me relax and feel pretty. it was really nice of everybody to think of me!!


the baby was the size of a corn cob (a foot long) last week, but i didn't post this picture until now. this week (25 weeks) he is 13.5 inches long and weighs a pound and a half. he is growing fast!

johnny and i have been playing mancala lately. here he is playing and drinking martinelis (spelling?) apple juice :)