background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2015

Atlanta trip to Legoland (September 2014)

 we went to visit Namer. She was very happy! She was not all there mentally. She thought Granddaddy was still alive and talked about him nonstop (which made me know how much she loved and adored him). She knew who I was and liked to talk about me when I was little. She smiled A LOT! Even though she was not all there I am so thankful she is happy!
 
 This is Jack's sweet, loving face! Jack has always loved Namer!
 
 We went to Ikea :)
 
 Varsity!
 
 the boys shared the couch bed. It took them a while to fall asleep, but once they were out they slept great!
 
 LEGOLAND!!!!
 
 the boys loved making the cars and racing them down the hill
 

1 comment:

Chris, Sarah, Kate, and Benjamin said...

Namer looks like you...I hope you know what I mean. :) Love that even though she wasn't full "there" she talked about your Grandaddy so fondly.