background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2015

my 32nd birthday beach trip

 my beach birthday trip was so much fun! I love my little family and spending time with them and love that my birthday falls in the summer time so we can take fun trips like this :)
 





 we caught a big crab
 
 and a hermit crab
 
 we went night time crabbing (it's a must!!!)
 
 
 be still my heart!!
 

 we had such a great night getting ice cream...
 
 and letting the boys get a little toy and then this happened...
 poor buddy slipped off the couch when he was trying to get comfy and busted his eye. He cracked the glass coffee table. He was REALLY lucky the glass didn't go all the way through his eye lid.
 
 pure joy!!
 
 making the walls come down
 

No comments: