background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Lake reunion part 3


We went to an animal safari about 30-40 minutes away from the house


We saw a lot if animals including an ostrich who was goofy! You held up your bucket of food and it pecked away (aggressively) 

The camels were by far my favorite! They were so gentle and looked so cute running!

Zebras are pretty

A picture that jack colored for Tia 

I am so glad that my mom stressed to me that I needed to bring the breathing treatment wherever I go for Charlie. Hate that he needed it on vacation

Nothing like falling asleep on a nice boat ride :)

Mary and molly brought stuff to make slime


Sarah and jack


This is one of my favorite parts about the reunion...the group shot


So blessed to have sarah as my family and one of my best friends!!


These 2 decided to cool off after the pictures. The big kids did too. 



Jack driving with grandpa

Charlie driving with grandpa


The plane ride back home was during nap time and luckily both boys fell asleep!!

No comments: