background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 27, 2013

jack's last day of school



 jack's last day of school was the 17th...it was pajama day at school which was exciting!
i was so proud of jack this year. he LOVED going to school and never complained about going. he has grown so much this year...maybe not in height but in knowledge! he has mastered the abc's, writing his name, can count to at least 30, can sing songs now from memory, can memorize, he can sound out some words and write them all by himself, get himself dressed, open a juice box, and much much more. ms. ginny was wonderful for jack. she was loving and so sweet! his report card said, "...jack is so loving, he will randomly come over to me and give me hug and tell me that he loves me." that is sooooo my jack jack! he makes me so proud!!


No comments: