background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HANSON


we had so much fun at the hanson concert last night. johnny was a trooper and i think he had fun watching me go crazy! they played at workplay which was awesome because the room was small so no matter where you were you were close! my legs and back hurt though because you had to stand up the whole time. i couldn't take a ton of pictures because the security guard asked me to not take anymore (you weren't supposed to take any)!

before the concert this guy next to us asked johnny if he was going to sing along and johnny said heck yeah man! but joking! and the guy laughed, but the guy sand along with EVERY song and new more words than me...which says a lot! it was funny!!

after the show zac walked right by us!!! it was great. he was so close...if i had my camera out i would have taken a picture. oh well. on the way home johnny told me that zac brushed up against his arm when he walked by!!!!! oh my goodness...if that were me i would have freaked. i wanted to go take pictures by their tour bus but we had to get home to jack.


isaac


taylor


zac



i love zac! his voice is my favorite!

1 comment:

Walt T. said...

seriously jealous. and honored i got a text last night, haha. next time take me, ill sing every song.
-wt3