background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

video of jack walking!



this is a video of jack walking. it is very hard to get this on camera. he is getting pretty brave with his walking. he takes steps more often, but still likes to crawl because it is a lot faster.

on a side note: i have been working on "nose" with jack. i will point to my nose and point to his. today i said "where is momma's nose?" and he pointed to it. it may just be a fluke but he did it 3 different times this morning.
we are also working on "ball". last night i said "where is the ball?" and he crawled for the ball, picked it up and came to my lap. he always comes to my lap...because we throw it for pete. i am very impressed with how smart my baby boy is! he amazes me every day!!

1 comment:

The Third One said...

Awwww Nice birthday present! Katie showed us how to get on here! Happy Birthday, Tara
Miss Jennie