background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

rice cereal face!


johnny and jack snuggling while they were watching some tv


jack in his excersaucer. he really likes it...especially the ice cream cone and the smile mirror. he actually has a nice shiner on his right cheek right now from the purple ball tunnel. we haven't taken a picture of that yet.


jack is really enjoying his rice cereal. doesn't he look happy?


jack and his buddy pete...they are going to be best friends one day! pete loves to lick jack's hands and face (it is good germs!!)

we had a scare the 5th. johnny was on his way back from the beach (he went to a bachelor party saturday night and came back sunday...his first night away from jack) and i was sorting laundry in jack's room. i put jack on the floor next to me and about 2 minutes into his playtime he started screaming a cry that i have never heard. i tried everything to get him to stop and none of my "tricks" worked. i was so scared!! so after talking to johnny and my mom i decided to drive to the emergency room. i had jack in just a diaper because i was checking for bug bites and i was in my pjs still. i turned on my hazards and drove as fast as i could and still be safe. i was hysterical!! anyway, about half way there jack stopped crying. so when i got to the er and told the lady at the desk that he was crying hard at home she said "are you sure about that?" after much debate i decided to go home. i called my friend michelle to come and sit with me and jack because i didn't want to be alone. johnny got home about 30 minutes later. i called the doctor the next day and talked to the nurse. she said that she would rule out an ear infection, but it could have been either gas or a tooth coming in. we haven't heard that cry since then and i hope i never hear it again. my poor baby was hurting from something and i had no idea what it was...it was terrible!!

1 comment:

sarah may said...

Hey Tara!!! Molly gave me your blog address. Jack is so super cute and I am so happy for you and Johnny heading to B'Ham. I know MOlly is excited to have you closer. I linked your blog to mine so I can keep track of ya'll!!

Love Sarah